Commercial machines do not have a drying cycle.
* The dishes and cutlery dry by heat from the rinsing cycle being absorbed by the item being washed. – China, Stainless, Glass and melamine dry relatively quickly (approx 40 sec) after being taken out of the machine after the completed cycle.
* Plastic acts as an insulator and does not absorb the heat so drying is difficult.
* Rinse Aid helps in the drying process and minimises streaking. Always use a quality Rinse Aid and have the dosing checked by a service technician.
* Check that rinse arms spin during the cycle. If they are blocked, or there is low water pressure the rinse arms may not spin.
* Check your rinse agent dispenser, it may be empty.
* The dish may have been removed too early from the dishwasher (program was not completely finished).