- Sort by Default Order
- For DeScale commercial dishwashers. Available in 5L bottles Descale Procedures - Dishwashers Phospheric acid descale cleaner for use in commercial and industrial dishwashers. Use with protective items, i.e gloves and face mask
- Dimensions: W: 805 x D: 790 x H: 1870mm
- Weight: 160 Kg
- Power: 3 phase, 13.5Kw
- Warranty: 12 months parts & labour
- Fully automatic operation
- Water consumption per cycle: 5 litres
- 3 wash cycles: 2, 4 & 6 minutes
- Wash Chamber W: 645 x D: 620 x H: 650
- Accepts Australian baking trays, large mixing bowls, stock pots & garbage bins
- Stainless steel construction
- Rinse pump
- Bottom and top stainless steel rotating wash and rinse arms
- Power indicator light and Cycle indicator light
- Wash and Rinse temperature gauges
- Low temperature cut out feature
- Safety switch on door
- Complies with Health & Water Board Regulations
- Includes Rinse pump, drain and fill hoses, pump-out drain, Chemical dispensers and lead (415/50/3N+E – 7.1kW. 6 automatic cycles: Short, Standard, Intensive, Starch removal, Permanent, Hygiene. Heat and Noise insulated Strainer control sensor Refill signal for detergent / rinse aid Self-Cleaning program USB-interface for operational data download 1 x plate rack - 500 x 500mm 1 x flat rack – 500 x 500mm 1 x 8 section Cutlery basket Size: 635w x 742d x 1510h Bench to bench 628mm (internal dimensions) SENSO-ACTIVE Resource Management: constantly measures the quality of the wash water and keeps the amount of rinsing needed in each rinse cycle to the minimum in order to guarantee a fully hygienic wash result. This reduces the amount of fresh water used per rinse cycle up to 2.0L EASY-CLEAN Concept: blue markings in the machine help the operator to identify the components which require cleaning. GENIUS-X2 Fine Filter System: advanced filter system with pre-wash function reduces detergent consumption up to 35% EXHAUST Energy Storage: the fully enclosed 4-sided hood keeps steam and energy inside the system: energy saving up to 3kW/h, less humidity in the kitchen area and better hygienic conditions. Benching not included
Norris -AP2500 - Pass Through (upright) Commercial DishwasherNorris AWC Controller 5-Year Warranty on AWC Controller 2-Year parts & labour Warranty 60/90/120/Manual/Descale Cycles Dimensions: W640 X D635 X H1514 Drain pump standard Up to 1080 plates per hour* Useable wash height of 470mm Hood safety cut out switch Recirculating wash system Optional steam condenser Loads/Hour 45* Wash Pump 1600W Rinse Pump Mains pressure Detergent & Rinse Aid Dosers as standard Time Cycle 60 / 90 /120 / Manual / Descale Drain Drain pump Water per rack 2.5L Usable Height 470mm Electrical Supply 240/415V 3 phase 50Hz 20amps per phase *Dependent on incoming water temperature and pressure*
Looking to finance for your new equipment? - we partner with the following finance companies
Norris -AP750 Pass Through (upright) Commercial DishwasherNorris AWC Controller 5-Year Warranty on AWC Controller / 2-Year parts & labour Warranty Loads/Hour 45* Time Cycle 60 / 90 /120 / Manual / Descale Dimensions: W640 X D635 X H1516 Drain pump standard Up to 1080 plates per hour* Useable wash height of 470mm Hood safety cut out system Recirculating wash system Wash Pump 880W Rinse Pump - Mains pressure Detergent & Rinse dosers fitted as standard Water per rack 2.5L Usable Height 470mm Electrical Supply 415v 3 phase 50Hz 20amps per phase Optional steam condenser *Dependent on incoming water temperature and pressure* Looking to finance your new equipment?
The Sammic - X100 Pass through Dishwasher
- A hood type dishwasher for both straight in line and corner situations -suitable for washing trays, as well as all types of plates, cups, glasses and cutlery.
- Professional washing with double system of rotating wash and rinse arms top and bottom.
- Hood operated, auto cycle star. 3 wash cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- The inside of the machine features rounded corners, the elimination of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- A magnetic micro-switch stops the wash cycle, in the event of the hood being raised prematurely.
- Standard features include adjustable feet for levelling.
- A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
- Rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
- Washtech UL - Premium Fully Insulated Undercounter Glasswasher / Dishwasher - 500mm Rack Product Features Quikstart 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles Washes up to 1,080 plates / 1,500 glasses per hour QuikConnect Installation with everything you need Reliable results through robust stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless jets Durable stainless steel construction Low hot water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle Soft start ensures great results through progressively pressurising the cycle to provide a consistent and even clean every time Dimensions: W: 600mm D: 635mm H: 845mm ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK STAINLESS STEEL INSULATED PANELS
- HOBART AM900 READY TO INSTALL – incl. drain pump, fill & drain hoses, 3 phase power lead & non-return valve RINSE PRESSURE PUMP to guarantee rinse pressure and volume Fully enclosed 4 sided hood design -avoiding loss of energy / steam & minimizing noise EASY-LIFT hood – 50% less operator effort required to open hood SMARTRONIC Single button control with colour coded status indication and ergonomically positioned Optimum hygienic safety by deep drawn tank with coved corners (no welds) and SELF-CLEANING CYCLE Chemical dispensers NOW STANDARD Includes 1 plate & flat rack, plus cutlery basket ext dimensions: 635w x 742d x 1510h. Bench to bench 628mm (internal dim.) Power: 415/50/3N+E - 7kW Warranty 12 months parts and labour Benching not included.
WS-AMXT Electronic "Double Width" hood type dishwasher / Multi purpose washer...Double wide wash chamber can cover even bigger containers, etc. Included Racks: - Standard - 1 x flat / 4 x Plate Ready to install: incl. fill and drain hoses, power cord, non-return valve Completely equipped with rinse pressure pump, drain pump and chemical dispenser Fine Filter System GENIUS-X²: advanced filter system with pre-wash function reduces detergent consumption by up to 30% Single-button Control SMARTRONIC: with colour-coded status indication and remaining cycle time Hood Design EASY-LIFT: 50% less effort is needed to open the hood – a real benefit for the operator Hood Concept E-STORE with fully enclosed 4-sided hood keeps the steam and also the energy inside the system: energy saving up to 3 kW/h. Less humidity in the kitchen area and better hygienic conditions Insulated hood reduces noise and heat loss up to 50% Rinse System ACCURINSE: guarantees a constant 5 l rinse, independent of on-site pressure. Saves up to 30% water, energy and chemicals. Wide Angle Nozzles FAN are precise and efficient: wash water is distributed evenly around the wash chamber HYGIENE Machine Care Programme and Chemical Tablets INTENSIVE: remove calcium carbonate and other deposits from tank wall Water Softening System NON-STOP (optional): regenerates simultaneously to the wash cycle without interrupting the cycle duration Heat Recovery E-SAVE (optional) transfers waste energy from the hot drain water into the cold fresh-water via an integral heat exchanger. Saves up to 13 kW